Thursday, May 3, 2012

Welcome to my cluttered mess of furniture and home obsession!

I am so excited to begin this adventure! I have been an avid home/build/furniture addict for a long long time. It began when i was a little girl and my grandmother would take me to garage sells, flea markets and SALES! I would pick out things to place around our house, and my room. She let me have free reign, i inherited her love of all things decoration! And well it carries strongly into SL! In SL we can create what we imagine in our creative minds, we can pick up a house were just not feeling any longer and replace with something fresh! I just LOVE being able to do that. I also decorate heavily in my Sims 3 game hehe. I just adore it, as you can see i have *dun dun dun!* a problem! Hehe but i don't mind it! I hope you will benefit from all that i put on this blog, i will cover home and furniture sales, events and new releases that are to DIE FOR. I will throw out ideas for color matching and what to add in for certain seasons. This is not a how to blog, this is a HEY LOOK WHAT YOU CAN DO kind of thing! I hope you enjoy and if you have any suggestions/comments/criticism please feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment